Celebrate Everything 2022 Wall Calendar
We print a limited number of these calendars each year, and once they're gone, they're gone!
Too many people treat the calendar as the utmost authority on what constitutes a good reason to celebrate. If a holiday is written in fine print on a particular day in the calendar, we assume it’s safe to throw a party.
But the truth is that every single day is a holiday; it’s just that most days, what to celebrate is up to you. If a reason seems good enough for you, well then, it’s good enough.
This limited-edition calendar was created for those times when you’re just not sure what to celebrate, as well as for those people who need permission first. Of course, disregarding a particular day’s “official” holiday in favor of making up your own is always encouraged.
This calendar features a collection of work from Jason's “Life’s a Zoo” series. He loves painting animals because they instill a sense of wonder within him. They also serve as secret agent stand-ins for us humans. Regardless of our age, race, gender, or nationality, when Jason uses animals as a subject matter, he finds that everyone can put themselves in their paws, and in doing so, perhaps we learn something about ourselves.
He always adds an element of whimsy because we all need to take ourselves less seriously. It’s a jungle out there and life these days can sure feel like a zoo. It’s his hope that these furry, feathered, and fishy friends will provide you with some much-needed reminders throughout the year, along with a smile or two along the way.
- This 12-month wall calendar features the colorful, whimsical, and inspiring artwork of Jason Kotecki.
- Every single day includes a real holiday typeset in legit, official-looking fine print.
- Every month features an open-ended challenge to help you keep Adultitis at bay all year long.
- The calendar is 12" x 12" and measures 12" x 24" when hung on wall.
- Printed with stunning UV inks on 100 lb satin paper, and the cover has super cool glossy highlights.
- Certified 100% Adultitis-free.
- Only 3,500 calendars have been printed.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- A perfect Christmas gift!
"I wanted to tell you how much FUN we are having with the 'Celebrate Everything' calendar. My kids run downstairs to check what day it is every morning like it was Christmas morning. It has brought so much life and fun to our house and I just wanted to thank you. Tonight - we will be throwing shrimp on the barbi in honor of Australia Day. :-)" –Lesia Gemelli
* * * * *
"Buying the Celebrate everything calendar has been the most fun thing I have done for my teammates. We are all ages, stages and rages of life and every week (almost every day) we talk about what we are celebrating, how our kids or families are inspired, and what fun thing happened because of 'national whatever day.' Thank you for that!" –Robyn Ewalt
* * * * *
"The Celebrate Everything calendar brightens my life! It is whimsical and fun and reminds me to take life a little less seriously, to focus on the positive and generally have a brighter attitude. I love it. The art work is so happy and I wish I had one for each room of the house and work. It is that good." –Cassie Z, Escape Adulthood Insider
a great fundraising opportunity!
The calendars make for a great fundraising campaign, as you can earn $10 per calendar if you buy as few as 20!
what are people doing with the calendars?
• Jennifer from a technical college purchased 20 calendars for their Education Club Fundraiser.
• An orthodontist near Green Bay is giving them to the staff of their top referring offices that attended a meeting at which Jason presented.
• A sales rep in Portland ordered 20 calendars to distribute to some special administrators that she works with throughout schools and districts in Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska.
• Barbara from Pennsylvania ordered a bunch of calendars to use as Christmas gifts for her staff.